Manchester United Museum | Tours | Prices | Times
Have a tour at the Manchester United Museum and Old Trafford, it is a one of a kind experience.
Here you can sit in the chair of your idol right in the changing area, walk through the tunnel to the pitch and choose the managers chair from the dugout.
You will see the media area in which the boss makes his announcement following every home game, as well as the VIP room which has hosted numerous big names through time.
After finishing your behind the scenes tour, then you will find a personalised certificate to commemorate your trip Old Trafford.
Now with the new dressing room added to the list of things to see and do at Old Trafford, the day here just gets better.
Along with the Manchester United Museum you can take the legends tour, the leisure cruise and grab a bite to eat at the Red Cafe.
Once you have enjoyed a day at Manchester United’s football ground, head on over to the official megastore where you can purchase shirts, scarfs and everything Manchester United.
Manchester United Museum Opening Times
- Monday: 09.30am - 17.00pm
- Tuesday: 09.30am - 17.00pm
- Wednesday: 09.30am - 17.00pm
- Thursday: 09.30am - 17.00pm
- Friday: 09.30am - 17.00pm
- Saturday: 09.30am - 17.00pm
- Sunday: 09.30am - 17.00pm
No tours on match days
Manchester United Museum Prices
- Adult: £18.00 (Non Members) £9.00 (Members)
- Junior: £12.00 (Non Members) £6.00 (Members)
- Family of 4: £54.00 (Non Members) £27.00 (Members)
Manchester United Museum Address
- Sir Matt Busby Way
- Old Trafford
- M16 0RA